Are you looking for the cheapest Content Management system with high number of features? Well it is not an easy task to decide but below is the cost comparison of different CMS that will help you to decide which CMS is best for you according to your website requirements.
You might be building a website for your business to earn money and it is the case with the CMS owners they deliver quality services to earn profit. The cost cannot be determined on one single point, as the CMS provides variety of services like theme, templates, plug-ins, software, updates, administration, management, domain, hosting etc and each service will cost you a little. Every CMS has different rates for their different features but it is not possible to avail the different services of different CMS for your single website. If you will go with one CMS then you have to purchase the feature’s services from the same CMS.
Cost Comparison With respect to CMS:
Below is the cost comparison of different features of different CMS.
WordPress CMS is the most used CMS right now, most of the people think that it is the cheapest CMS to use and you will find the answer after reading all the comparison prices. Here is the cost of WordPress features:
- Domains: If you purchase a domain from WordPress, it has a fixed price of $12.
- Hosting: Hosting is monthly and yearly based. On monthly basis hosting, is $10 to $30 a month, depending on the membership plans that you want to chose for your website.
- Themes: Generally, all the basic themes available on the WordPress website are free but the premium themes do cost from $15 to $200. Some themes are for the specific period and some are licensed on yearly or monthly basis.
If you go on a rough total, WordPress CMS can cost you from $200 to $1000 or more .
It is a powerful CMS tool to build eCommerce website. Since the platform is only for the e-Commerce website and it maintains heavy amount of data, so you will be shocked to read the cost of Magento CMS. The eCommerce website needs security as the platform is used for international marketing and for the business of thousand to billions of dollars. Therefore, Magento provides many features that cost most.
- Custom Features: The custom featured CMS will cost $35,000
- Framework: It will cost you $18,000.
It is a powerful interface to build website with extreme number of features. The services cost of Joomla are:
- Domain: To register domain using Joomla platform will cost you from $10 to $40 per year
- Hosting: Depending on the membership plan hosting will cost you from $200 to $500
- Maintenance: The charges of maintenance vary from $100 to $1000 depending on the nature of website and hosting.
Above is a brief cost comparison of different CMS. Now you can easily select the best CMS for your website.