The basic platform to build any website requires CMS (Content Management System). There are dozens of CMS used to build website but some CMS have captured the website market. The reason is that they are providing a number of features that are user-friendly and can be managed by the non-professionals as well.
Different CMS are designed according to the nature of the website, business, information, marketing etc. If you want to build your website then you can select any of the below three top most popular CMS according to your requirements.
Here are the top three leading CMS platform that is currently being used most in the world because of the introduced features and easy management.
For the old professional the first thing evolves in the mind when they hear the word WordPress is blogging website. Yes before this platform was used only for blogging but now it is turned into the most successful Content Management System (CMS). WordPress is the most used CMS right now and about 23% of the total website that are online on internet are built in WordPress. Some of the most popular and top ranked websites are also built in WordPress including Facebook. The reason is that it is one of the most secure platform and easy CMS to manage the content.
Advantages of WordPress:
There are number of advantages for using WordPress CMS, some of them are:
- WordPress CMS is the easiest CMS to operate.
- The WordPress CMS cost lower than any other CMS.
- The professional developers are creating hundreds of new WordPress themes along with plug-ins every day.
- WordPress is made in open source platform and compatible with all search engines. It means your website is easily detectable by search engines including Google.
- The updates of WordPress software are generated frequently.
- You can use WordPress CMS to build eCommerce website as well.
Magento is also in the list of most popular CMS of the world. Although Magento CMS is only for the eCommerece website but it is the most secure and the best platform for eCommerce websites. The CMS is also built in open source platform and it provides open source platform to built ecommerce website.
Advantages of Magento CMS:
If you compare advantages of Magento with WordPress CMS, you will find it less in numbers but the advantages that Magento CMS possess makes it unique.
- Powerful feature of intuitive interface
- SEO tools are available
- Goods appearance management control
- Can store and display high amount of eCommerce content than WordPress
Joomla is an open source platform to build a website. The CMS uses PHP and MySQL database for building website. It is the best CMS to build Corporative, informative, small business and small eCommerce websites.
Advantages of Joomla CMS:
- Easy to install
- High number of templates
- Different features including support, plug-ins, navigation, updates, advanced administration are available in the platform.